- It is not permissible for the owner of a female captive to have sexual intercourse with her until after she has had menstrual cycle and becomes clean.
- If she does not menstruate and is pregnant, he is not allowed to have sexual intercourse with her until after she has given birth.
- It is not permissible to cause her to abort if she is pregnant.
- If the owner of a female captive releases her, only he can have sexual intercourse with her and he cannot allow someone else to have sexual intercourse with her.
- If the owner of a female captive, who has a daughter suitable for sexual intercourse, has sexual relations with the latter, he is not permitted to have sexual intercourse with her mother and she is permanently off limits to him. Should he have sexual intercourse with her mother then he is not permitted to have sexual intercourse with her daughter and she is to be off-limits to him.
- The owner of two sisters is not allowed to have sexual intercourse with both of them; rather he may only have sexual intercourse with just one. The other sister is to be had by him, if he were to relinquish ownership of the first sister by selling her, giving her away or releasing her
- If the female captive is owned by a father, his son cannot have sexual intercourse with her and vice-versa. Moreover, sexual intercourse with his wife's female captive is also not permissible
- If a father had sexual intercourse with his female captive then gave her away or sold her to his son, he is no longer permitted to have sexual intercourse with her
- If the female captive becomes pregnant by her owner, he cannot sell her and she is released after his death
- If the owner releases his female captive then he is not permitted to have sexual intercourse with her afterwards because she has become free and is no longer his property
- If two or more individuals are involved in purchasing a female captive, none of them are permitted to have sex with her because she is part of a joint ownership
- It is not permissible to have intercouse with a female captive during her menstrual cycle
- It is not permissible top have anal sex with a female captive
- The owner of a female captive should show compassion towards her, be kind to her, not humiliate her and not assign her work she is unable to perform
- The owner of a female captive should not sell her to an individual whom he knows will treat her badly or do unto her what Allah has forbidden
The Islamic State has printed a document with rules that it wants owners of female sex slaves to follow. Do feel free to offer your opinion regarding which of these rules are found in the Quran or the hadiths. (That is, leave a comment).
THE 15 ISIS RULES FOR OWNERS OF FEMALE SEX SLAVES:
1/19/2016 05:27:21 pm
Rule #1 is from this hadith:
1/19/2016 05:34:25 pm
Rule #13 is likely related to this hadith: "He who has intercourse with his wife through her anus is accursed"—Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Sunan Abu Dawud 2157).
1/23/2016 09:21:07 am
Additional evidence that Islam is against male homosexuality.
1/19/2016 06:04:18 pm
At least part of Rule 14 seems to come from this Sahih Bukhari hadith (3:46:721): [Muhammad said] "Your slaves are your brethren ... You should not overburden them with what they cannot bear, and if you do so, help them (in their hard job)."
Leave a Reply.